REVENGE OF EX-GIRLFRIEND SEASON 2 EPISODE 16

Sweet revenge of an ex girlfriend
Season 2 episode 16

And Linda freeze, looking shock and terrified.
"What are you doing in my room?" Fred asked
And Linda began stammering... "Erm....um...um.....its nothing, I was only searching for that
letter. I'm still curious to knowing the content and why you prevented me from reading it"
Linda said
"Its a lie, Linda. I know what you are looking for, but anyway, its still good. Your action has
given me the prediction that I needed" he said in his heart and then spoke up: "Linda, were
you searching for the documents?"
"Do....do....cument? No oo, its the letter, that's all." She replied
"Its a lie Linda, you were searching for the document. But why? You made me trust you
again, so you want to stab me at the back? I thought you said that, everything that belongs to
you will soon be mine after we are married, so what are you doing now?"
"Fred, you know, we earn trust, we don't force it. I love you quite alright, but I want to be on
the safe side. What if after marriage, you decide push me away and acquire all my wealth?
I'm just being protective of my future, that's all."
"Linda my dear, stop judging me by my past deeds and focus on the new Fredrick Ibusa who
is standing right in front of you. I am a changed person for good. No day passes by without
me regretting my past deeds. I have given you my words and still doing it now, Linda, I love
you, I am not going to break your trust again. Just trust me this time, OK" Fred calmly
requested, taunting Linda in his heart.
And Linda kept quiet, looking at him with sheer confusion running
through her face. And Fred continued:
"Come on Darling, stop looking at me like that, I promise you, I won't disappoint you...come
here, just give me a hug, please" Fred requested, drawing her to his arm as he wrapped hisarms round her and said in his heart: "Linda, what do you even take me for, a fool or what?
You think I reason like you? How do you expect me to leave such important documents here,
in this house? I knew that you will try to get hold of them again, that's why I have taken them
to somewhere safe."
"Alright, I have to return to my room now, there are things I need to do" Linda said, releasing
herself from his arm
"Alright Darling" Fred said watching Linda as she leave his room. He then shook his head in
pity and said: "Linda, this time you are finished for good. In your next life, don't ever fall in
love, it has always been a weapon for massive oppression."
Immediately Linda entered her room, she burst into silent laughter: "just look at that fool.
Fred, in your mind, you will be gallivanting that the game is going according to your plan,
but not really Mr, this game is mine and its going according to my own terms. What does he
even take me for? That I will fall for his fake craps again? Nonsense!" Linda taunts, and then
hissed loudly.
After Linda left Fred's room, he called Oteme immediately and told him what happened
"Oteme, hope I told you that if Linda were to be a course, I will get a distinction. Did you
know that, I just caught her in my room, searching for the document. She just
messed up my room."
"Well, if you are so convinced that the documents you are having are the originals, then I
wish you success in your endeavors. My own is for you to be fast and make me your right
hand man."
"Don't worry Oteme, I am on this for real. I have never lost anything in my life, and Linda is
just a small case, handling her is just like turning a pap. And don't forget that she is madly in
love with me, and ready to do anything for my happiness"
"That is your luck then, use it to your own advantage." Oteme said
"Alright my man, let's talk later"
And they ended the call.
The next day, Charles requested to see Linda at one five star hotel in the town.
"But why hotel?" Linda asked
"My Love, I requested to see you there so we can have a quality time together. Don't worry
love, I know where your mind is going right now, I am not going to do anything you did not
approve off"
Linda then said in her heart: "its not really that Charles, I am scared of myself, I'm scared of
loosing you. I know you won't continue with our relationship after finding out about my past.
You will even detest me"
Linda was still racing in her mind when Charles asked: "My love, are you there?"
And she was brought back to reality: Yes, yes, I am here. OK, tell me the name of the hotel, I
will meet you there." Linda requested
"Alright" Charles said and then told her the address.
"Yes, its better I meet him there, I will also use the opportunity to share my past with him.
Yes, he should know about my past before doing anything with me."
So later in the evening, they lodged at the hotel.
While they were chatting. Charles asked Linda why she does not want to invite him over her
house.
"You live in a mansion, I can't stop wondering why you don't want to invite me over to your
place. And whenever I ask you to visit me at my own house, you decline. Just tell me why,
because I'm finding it difficult to understand."
"Hmm, I think its time I reveal the truth about my past to him." Linda said in her heart, then
cleared her throat to begin and Charles' phone rang.

REVENGE OF EX-GIRLFRIEND SEASON 2 EPISODE 16 REVENGE OF EX-GIRLFRIEND SEASON 2 EPISODE 16 Reviewed by Chris Jordan on September 10, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.