Are They Matured Enough For Marriage? – 17yrs Old Weds 18yrs Old Boy

Are they really matured enough for wedding? Or will they rush out as they rushed in? What could have prompted this kind of union? I sincerely hope it only love because if I have to be cocky I will say “I hope she doesn’t become a grandma at 38 because this seems to me like she is pregnant and they had to marry to avoid shame. Yes is like that in some family.

An 18-year-old boy, got married to the “Love of his life” in a ceremony that happened in Aba, Abia State. Also, a cousin to the “groom” shared the photos on Facebook, while wishing her “kid bro” well.

She wrote:

 “D lord doing …..join me to celebrate d newest youngest couple in town….am so glad you guys said I Do today…God bless your marriage my amiable kid bro…. Enjoy…”


Are They Matured Enough For Marriage? – 17yrs Old Weds 18yrs Old Boy Are They Matured Enough For Marriage? – 17yrs Old Weds 18yrs Old Boy

Reviewed by Chris Jordan on September 17, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.