‘I need to get married, I’m not expensive’ - Nigerian lady (PHOTOS)

A Nigerian lady desperate to get married has said she is “not expensive at all”, and can marry any man “as long as you have two hands and legs.”

Racheal Ugorji took to Facebook to reveal this to men who are available.

She wrote: “My niggas, I have been waiting for you to come and do the needful my dm and inbox are opened, please I need to get married. I’m not expensive at all, in fact, I can stop using cream bikonu. I can also shave off my hair if it, pleases you.

“As long as you have two hands and legs we can also live in a batcher no fear, I’m waiting for man Nah man”

Find her post below:




‘I need to get married, I’m not expensive’ - Nigerian lady (PHOTOS) ‘I need to get married, I’m not expensive’ - Nigerian lady (PHOTOS)

Reviewed by Chris Jordan on September 17, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.