Erotic Story/Crazy Lenny Funke and her naughty sexcapades [Part 2]


I lowered my face and began to kiss her neck, a move that I knew turned her on. There was a moment of silence as our naked bodies wriggled together, separated only by a thin cotton blanket.

"I liked it," she said suddenly. "It made me feel so dirty but I loved it."

"Yeah?" I moaned, running my tongue up her neck. "You like feeling dirty?"

"Uh huh."

I could feel Funke's moisture through the blanket as she became more excited. Kissing my way down to her breasts, I released my grip on her wrists sliding my hands down the sides of her body causing her body to shiver with anticipation.

ALSO READ: Funke and her naughty sexcapades

I began to circle one of her nipples with my tongue as she continued her story.

"I had been horny all night," she explained." I was also drinking quite a bit and really wanted to fuck someone. After you left the party I started flirting with these two guys, Kunle and Tobi. They both seemed interested in me but I more into Tobi."

I closed my lips around one of Funke's nipples, sucking it gently. My body was tingling as I listened to my girlfriend talk. Reaching down I began to press the palm of my hand between her legs, feeling the heat radiating from her steamy pussy. Funke moaned in appreciation but continued her arousing tale.

"The guys invited me back to their place, and of course I went. We had some more drinks and I started to get really drunk. I was being really flirtatious and we were all making really dirty jokes and stuff. Kunle put on some music and I really wanted to dance. I asked the guys, but they said they wanted to watch me."

My heart was racing. The feeling was un-explainable. It was a mix between arousal and jealousy and it was getting stronger with every word Funke spoke. Peeling the thin blanket off her body, I sunk two fingers into her soaking wet hole as she gasped in pleasure and spread her legs wider.

"Mmmm, baby that feels good. So anyway, they convinced me to dance for them which I did. As I danced I began to get more and more turned on and my dancing got dirtier and dirtier. Soon I was taking turns grinding my ass into them and flipping up my skirt to give them little peeks at my panties.

They were touching me all over, groping me and feeling me. I felt like a dirty little stripper, but it turned me on so much."

My fingers were now sliding in and out of Funke's tight little shaved pussy and her storytelling was becoming more erratic as she moaned and groaned under my touch.

"I started out just flipping my skirt up or pulling my top down top give the guys a bit of a show, but as I got more turned on, I started taking all my clothes off. Soon I was only wearing my skirt and heels with nothing on underneath. I sat down in Tobi's lap and began grinding my ass into his crotch.

I could feel his big hard dick through his trouser and my pussy got so wet! He reached around and started playing with my breasts as Kunle watched. Then he put his hand up my skirt and fingered my pussy."

"Like this?" I asked, sliding my fingers in and out, fucking Funke's tight little pussy with my hand.

"Oh yeah", she purred. "Just like that."

I urged her to continue as I bent down gave her clit a few tickles with my tongue, adding a third finger to her pussy.

"I was starting to feel really nasty, so I pulled his hand from my pussy and sucked his fingers off, making sure that Kunle could see the whole thing. Then I spun around and kissed Tobi, but he pushed my head down. I knew what he wanted so I dropped to my knees and pulled his dick out of his trouser."

Moving down between Funke's legs I buried my face in her pussy, licking and sucking at her sweet nectar. She had to stop for a second as she felt my tongue inside her, but soon regained her composure and continued her story.

"I sucked his dick", she blurted out, gasping as I tongued her clit. "I sucked it as he grabbed my head pushing me down. Tobi started calling me names. He called me 'slut'. 'Suck my dick slut!' he kept saying over and over."

"Did you like it?" I asked, lifting my face from Funke's pussy.

"Yes", she responded. "I loved it! It made me so horny!"

"And then what?"

"He told me to lick his balls. And I did. I was licking all over his balls and sucking his dick like a slut".

I was more surprised with every word Funke spoke, but I was also becoming more and more aroused.

"Hmmm, you are a little slut," I said, crawling up Funke's body. "Aren't you?"

"Yes!" she moaned, feeling the head of my dick running up and down her swollen pussy lips. "I'm a dirty  slut!"

"Did you feel like a slut when you sucked his dick?"

"Yes!" she groaned, thrusting her hips upwards, trying desperately to get my dick inside her. "I was a slut. A dirty cock-sucking whore!"

I had never had such filthy language from my girlfriend's mouth but it was driving me crazy! Parting her pussy lips, I pushed my dick inside her, finally enjoying the satisfying feeling of her hot wet pussy.

"Oh God!" she gasped as I entered her. "Fuck me Lenny! Fuck me while I tell you what I slut I can be!"

I desperately wanted to fuck Funke hard and fast but in my current condition I thought it best to start out nice and slow, so as to make it last as long as possible. In fact if we had not had sex earlier I'm sure I would have exploded at the mere touch of her insatiable pussy.

"You should have seen me Lenny," she continued, becoming even more aroused.

"Your sweet little Funke on her knees sucking some strange guy's dick! He was holding me by the hair making me suck him. And then Tobi came up behind me and started feeling me under my skirt. 

He was playing with my pussy, telling me how bad we wanted to fuck me, so I told him to do it.

Funke's legs were wrapped around my waist as I moved my hips up and down, forward and back in a slow deliberate flowing motion. My body was pressed tight to hers, rubbing against her clit with every thrust.

"Tobi pushed my skirt up and started fucking me. He fucked me hard too. He was slapping my ass and calling me dirty names as I licked Kunle all over. Then Kunle shoved his dick in my mouth and grabbed my hair."

"Mmm", I moaned, "I wish I could have seen you baby. Sucking dick and getting fucked! I bet it looked so hot."

"Yeah? You would like to see that?"

"Yes."

"You can if you want."

"Oh yes! I want to see it Funke. I want to see you getting used by two guys!"

I was fucking her faster now, but still trying to prevent myself from cumming.

"Lenny, you should have seen it. Kunle came all over my face and Tobi pulled out and shot cum all over my ass! It was so hot!"

"Yes, I want to see it. I want to see it all."
Erotic Story/Crazy Lenny Funke and her naughty sexcapades [Part 2] Erotic Story/Crazy Lenny Funke and her naughty sexcapades [Part 2] Reviewed by Chris Jordan on October 11, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.