Erotic Story/Crazy Lenny Funke and her naughty sexcapades


Funke laid her arm across my chest and pressed her warm, sweaty body against mine, pressing her face into my neck.

"That was great baby," she said, kissing me on the cheek. "Thanks."

"No need to thank me," I returned, wrapping my arm around her. "I think you did all the work this time."

She let out a giggle as she cuddled closer.

"Yeah, I think you're right. I am even sweating a bit."

"I'll say!" I exclaimed, half joking. "You're soaking wet."

"In more ways than one," She moaned back, her voice dripping with innuendo.

I turned to look at my girlfriend, her beautiful face barely visible in the dim light of my bedroom. I could see her loving eyes staring back at me as she softly ran her hand over my chest.

"You don't want to go again do you?" I asked. "Aren't you tired yet?"




"You know I can't get enough of you," she responded, balancing her head up with her arm. "You're just too irresistible."

Funke's tone was a little exaggerated, but her comment was flattering nonetheless. We had been together for almost a year and I had never been happier. Usually by this time in a relationship I would be in the torrents, but it was different with Funke. We had fun together, and the sex was great, not to mention the fact that she was by far the sexiest girl I had ever dated. In fact, I could almost say she was perfect.

"Hey, are you doing anything tomorrow?", I asked moving the conversation away from sex to give my poor dick much needed rest. "I thought we could go to the beach."

I loved going to the beach with Funke. Her body was amazing and it was always boost my ego being seen with her in public, especially when if she was wearing a bikini.

"No," she replied shaking her head apologetically.

"I promised Amaka I will go shopping with her tomorrow."
I cringed as Funke mentioned the name of her best friend.

"Make sure she doesn't suck any dick on the way to the supermarket," I blurted out sarcastically.

"Hey!" Funke scolded, trying not to crack a smile but giving me a light punch in the shoulder.

"Don't talk about my friend like that."

"Sorry," I said, laughing as I tried to block off more of Funke's playful punches. "But she is a bit of a slut."

Funke gave a look of  surprise and intensified her attack, changing from punching to tickling. Trying to keep myself from laughing harder, I grabbed my girlfriend by the wrists, holding her at bay.

"So what if she's a little bit promiscuous?" Funke stated, trying to remain serious as we wrestled. 

"She's still nice."





"Promiscuous?" I spat. "She makes Mia Khalifa look like a reverend sister!"

"That's it!" Funke uttered, her eyes opening wide. "You're gonna get it!"

She then thrusted onto me, struggling furiously as I held her back. Rolling to the side, I slipped off 
the edge of the bed falling hard onto the floor, bringing Funke crashing down on top of me.

"Oh," I muttered, rubbing my head as she rolled off me onto the floor laughing.

We both had a good laugh before Funke regained her composure and kneeled.

"Seriously though," she said, looking down at me.

"You shouldn't make fun of Amaka. You know I used to be a bit of a slut too."

Her words shocked me and it took me a minute to process what Funke had just said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Nothing," she said trying to dismiss the subject. "Forget about it."

"Hold on a minute. Are you trying to tell me that you used to be like Amaka?"

Funke looked down ashamed at the ground and began to play with her toes.

"Well...." she began, suddenly becoming very shy.

"Well what?" I asked, pushing for answers.

"I was younger. I did a lot of crazy things."

I was a little bit jealous but also intrigued. I decide to find out more.

"Like what kinds of things?"

"I don't want to tell you," she said embarrassingly. "Can't we just forget I said anything?"

"Oh no, no, no," I pressed. "You can't bring up something like that and then not say anything. Come on. Spill it."

"Fine!" she said finally. "But you have to promise not to get mad."

"I promise. I promise. Just tell me."

"Okay, here it goes," she said, taking a deep breath. "I did lots of stuff, but there's one thing that really stands out."

I remained quiet, allowing her to take her time.

"Remember the night we met?" Funke asked, looking down at her feet. "At that party."

I nodded. I remembered it like it was yesterday. It was the first time I had ever laid eyes on Funke. 

She had been wearing a tiny miniskirt and I thought she was the sexiest girl there. Somehow I had mustered up the courage to talk to her and ended up getting her phone number. We ended up going on a few dates and started seriously dating a few weeks later.

"Well..." she continued. "After you left the party, I ended up going home with a couple guys."

My stomach felt like it was full of butterflies.

"And...?" I asked doubtful.

"And I ended up having sex with them."

"Both of them?!"

Funke nodded, her eyes till transfixed on the floor.

"At the same time?!"

Again she nodded, looking very ashamed and embarrassed. I was speechless as I attempted to process the information that was just given to me. My mind was suddenly assaulted by images of my sweet girlfriend getting fucked by two guys.

"Are you angry?" Funke asked humbly.

"No," I responded, actually surprised that I wasn't angry. In fact I didn't know what I was feeling. I had always suspected that Funke had been kind of wild before we had started dating, but I never dreamed she had done something like that. It was a very strange feeling but I knew it wasn't anger.

"Actually," I began. "I think I'm a little turned on."

Funke shifted an eye my way as her lips curled into a little smile.

"Really?" she asked. "It doesn't bother you?"

I shook my head. I was holding my blankets over my lower body so she couldn't tell that I had a massive erection.

Funke still looked doubtful, but she was willing to let the subject rest. I, on the other hand was only getting started. I was about to continue the interrogation, when she hopped up from the floor.

"I have to pee," she said, taking off towards the bathroom.

As she left the room, I climbed back into bed, unable to dismiss the sudden revelation. I laid back, thinking about the situation, wondering about the details. Did they fuck her at the same time? What position were they in? "Where did they cum?"

As the image of Funke pressed between two men burned it's way into my mind, my hand made it's way down to my dick which was growing harder by the minute. What was going on? Was I getting aroused on the idea of my girlfriend fucking other men?

I was beginning to wonder what other  things she may have done, when she reappeared at my 
bedroom door.

"What?" she asked cautiously, noticing me staring at her with an intent expression on my face.

"Come here." I ordered.

Still looking quite unsure of my reaction, Funke slowly made her way over the bed. When she was close enough, I reached out grabbing her by the wrist and pulled her onto the bed.

"What the...?"

Funke was cut off as I pressed my lips to hers, tasting the warm sweetness of the inside of her mouth. 

At first she was surprised, but she soon closed her eyes and began to moan softly as our tongues danced together.

Forcefully, I rolled over pinning her to the bed, kissing her with even more passion as I pressed my aching dick into her body through the blankets.

"Mmmm," she sighed, feeling the hardness of my throbbing dick between her legs. "What's gotten into you?"

With her arms pinned against the bed, I raised my head looking down into her eyes.

"I want you to tell me more," I said. "I want to know everything."

Funke looked back up at me with a look of concern.

"Lenny, are you sure? I don't want you to..."

"Tell me," I ordered, cutting her off as I thrusted my hips downward. "I want every dirty detail.
Erotic Story/Crazy Lenny Funke and her naughty sexcapades Erotic Story/Crazy Lenny Funke and her naughty sexcapades Reviewed by Chris Jordan on October 11, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.